Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Break

Taking a little break this morning -- my husband ended up going to ER on Sunday night due to shortness of breath, no chest pain.  It was a small spot of pneumonia on his one lung that was really getting bad fast.  He has been a smoker for years and years and continues to smoke.

In fact, I called the EMS to check him out fearing that something would happen on the ride over to Mercy.  But I did drive him, although they thought he should definitely go.  He was admitted and is doing much, much better.

However, I have birds to feed, cats to feed, stuff to do so I can get over there this morning and bring him home (I hope).  He REALLY wants out of there now. 

Everyone at Mercy has been more than nice.  It's a wonderful hospital.

So talk to you tomorrow if all is more normal.  If you don't hear from me, then things are still a bit hectic.

Bye for now,

Karen

Good news is he has been cigarette free since Sunday night and is considering an attempt at quitting again, I think.

No comments: