Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Monday, January 6, 2014

Bonus --- Bonus

It's 16 degrees and I heard the wind roaring through the trees last night at around 2:30 a.m.  The polar vortex is here.

Usually, I skip Mondays but due to the weather and the fact that rather than babysitting this morning, I stayed home, it just seemed like the thing to do.  School is cancelled and my son is there with Ella and Drew so they'll be fine.  I'll probably go over one other day this week in the morning to get things going (to make up for not being there today).

Authorities are recommending that people do not go out if they don't absolutely have to.  I agree. 

Blackie is in the cardboard house by the front door, in the heated cat bed.  I'm glad for that, and he got a whole can of cat food this morning too.

So -- one of the ideas I came up with for New Years was going through recipes.  That's on the agenda for today!  And then I have some photos to go through as well.  And we have a jigsaw puzzle downstairs that needs to be finished.  We've got food, electricity, heat, and shelter.  We are indeed blessed.

I'll write again tomorrow.  Be careful out there.

No comments: