Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good Day

It's really early.  My husband has some kind of bug, and isn't feeling well at all.  We're hoping to get him in to see the doctor today.  He should NOT have gone to the grocery store yesterday, but that's another story.  So pray for Eric, okay?

Meanwhile, apparently Monday was a national mental health day.  A lot of folks probably didn't know that, and the ones who needed it most likely had no clue.  We certainly are a nation of mental health dianoses, aren't we?  Personality disorders seem to dominate the list of problems at this time.  It's frustrating.  All I know is that when I was in a "stinkin' thinkin'" mode some years ago, my mental health status wasn't too good.  Getting back on track with God was one step in the right direction, a direction towards healing and health.

There's this town in Maryland -- Accident.  I've always wondered what it was like to live in Accident.  We went through it on the way to Deep Creek Lake, Maryland and it's really a cute and charming little place.  Filling out insurance forms after an accident in Accident must be humerous.  Texting that, "I'm in accident," probably would cause the recipient some angst.  Yeah, I know.  There's always Hell, MIchigan.  No thanks.

No comments: