Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Thursday!

Well, I SAID that a new post would be added on Wednesdays, but yesterday I watched Ella and Drew.  It was great!  Grandchildren are so special.  Everyone says that, I know, but once you have them there just aren't words to describe these little people.  Last year their big gift was one of those basketball games where two can shoot.  It JUST fits in a corner of their basement.  Yesterday I suggested that Ella might want to shoot some baskets because she was hounding me about playing the Disney game on XBOX360 and I'm not familiar with it yet.  Apparently, the BB game has grown out of favor.  Drew told me, "It's closed.  It's old."  Oh, my.

Going to Bible study tonight.  The huddled masses will gather in the social hall, and I'll go home with frozen feet.  Cement floor.  The warm heart might make up for it though.

Any resolutions from anyone?

No comments: