Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Skipped Wednesday

So now it's Thursday!!  I skipped Wednesday this week.  Do you have a GPS?  Wednesday I used mine to go to the GYN's office in Barberton.  A rather major arterial road in our area is Rt. 93.  My GPS does not seem to fathom Rt. 93.  From my house, Rt. 93 is the most direct route to Barberton and the new Anna Dean medical buildings.

ALL THE WAY until one street before I was to turn into the complex, the GPS was telling me to turn left rather than right.  ALL THE WAY.  Pretty soon, I started talking back to "her."  "No I'm not," I'd say firmly in the car, as she suggested going this way and that.  It didn't even feel silly.  She obviously needed a scolding.

At least right at the end, right when it counted, she found the street for me.  For that I am grateful ... and the office visit is over for this year. 

One project for this winter is redoing the craft room.  It's getting new paint, new trim, new drapes, new rod, customized closet, and a new layout.  It will be great when it's done, and I promise to take a few before and after shots for you.  Getting organized is the best way to BE organized. 

Well, folks, sorry about Wednesday.  Talk to you tomorrow.

P.S.  I THINK you are allowed to comment on the blog now.  At least that's what the screen said.  But so far I see nothing.

Karen

No comments: