Light of Christ

Light of Christ

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sorry about today

I'm sorry about how late this post is today.  Believe me, I have been trying!!  I got that same error message again and haven't even begun to figure out what is going on.  So I ended up coming down the basement to watch the OSU game and we have an older computer down here.  The blog came up and the button for posting came up, so here I am.

Just as a little note -- in case something would ever happen and you would access the blog on a given day -- know that something is WRONG.  Keep trying.  At that point, it would be very helpful if you would send me your email address to knelsen@uakron.edu and then I'll be able to let you know what has happened.



At this point, the cursor won't go anywhere but here, so I'm beginning again a few lines down.  Oh brother!

Now a whole section just disappeared!  This has not been a fun day so far.  At any rate, let me rephrase what I tried to say up above.  If you access the blog and there is no new posting, it means that I've got technical difficulties that I can't surmount.  Like upstairs.

So hang in there with me and take a few moments to send me your email at knelsen@uakron.edu and then I'll be able to notify you as to what is going on and when the posts might resume.

Thanks so much.  I'm absolutely tapped out from trying to get this thing working and also from preparing the Thanksgiving meal yesterday, etc., so hope you'll excuse me from writing any more today.

Thanks be to God for all of his goodness, for his patience with an impatient people, for the bounty we receive, and for our loving families and friends!

See you (I hope) on Tuesday.

Take care.

No comments: